Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

SAMPLES OF MBA FINANCE RESUME OBJECTIVE


CAREER OBJECTIVE

I seek to work in your organization in the capacity of financial analyst and apply my professional expertise to the benefit of the organization. It is worth mentioning that I hold a Master’s degree in Financial Analysis and Planning. I have also worked with XYZ inc. for five years and during this period, I have attained three promotions. Till this date I have been able to meet the expectations of my seniors and hopefully would continue to do so, during my service with your organization.

OR

To work in the organization, where innovation and excellence is the way of life. where my full potential will be explored and where I will get ample scope of development.


OR



Attaining personal and professional satisfaction through taking challenging and creative role in a reputed company that would give me enough opportunity to steer toward fulfilling the company’s objective, while fostering team spirit, with a commitment company excellence.


OR


Looking forward for an opportunity to work in a challenging environment, where I can utilize my knowledge skills in contribution effectively to the success of the organization and also for the improvement of my personal skills.

OR


To seek a responsible role and a challenging career in a growth oriented industry, which will create and impact on the company development and also enrich my personal and professional skills-

OR


To achieve the organizational objective, by putting my best of efforts, and thrive loyally and sincerely for the success of organization.



2 comments:

  1. You made my day! i was searching for the objectives and got it from you!
    Resume Objectives

    ReplyDelete